Ensign-isms

An ensignism is a story about Taylor, Alisa, Cassidy, Mckay, and Kelsey Ensign. These stories may be elaborate or mundane, but with the combined personalities of our little family, they are sure to be entertaining.

27 January 2010

Hannah Montana

My sister and her husband flew in for Christmas a few days late, so our Christmas celebrating was extended. On the Sunday after Christmas, we all met for another Christmas dinner, sister gift exchange and a white elephant gift exchange game. During the game Cassidy ended up with a broken blue tooth ear piece, Mckay got a little stuffed monkey, Taylor got a empty sunny d bottle and napkins and I got a cardboard stand up of Hannah Montana. I will be honest, I took Hannah away from my 7 year old nephew. Mostly because I have a sister in law who is a teen and loves Miley. I stole Hannah away, just to re-gift her to Camille. Now Camille has a stand up of Hannah and of Jacob from Twilight. What a pair.
Who know Hannah was so tall?
Cassidy is not so excited about her gift

Mckay feeding his baby cousin Damon.

No comments: