Ensign-isms

An ensignism is a story about Taylor, Alisa, Cassidy, Mckay, and Kelsey Ensign. These stories may be elaborate or mundane, but with the combined personalities of our little family, they are sure to be entertaining.

03 October 2011

Our newest addition


Our little lady....Kelsey


We are so glad that Kelsey is here safe and sound. We were a bit surprised at how large she was...I never thought I would deliver a 9 pound baby but now I have. Things went smoothly with labor and delivery. Labor was a little longer than we expected but I was able to sleep through some of it, so I was not complaining. Our stay at American Fork Hospital was great. The nurses and staff were exceptional, and the dining room service was awesome. We had a lot of family stop by to visit. We are grateful for all those that helped with our other kids, and those that came to keep us company during my stay in the hospital. We could not have done it without all the love and support!


We were able to take Kelsey home two days after she was born. Her brother and sister were very excited to have her home. Mckay has showered her with kisses over and over again, and Cassidy always has a good dance to show off to her sister.

One of our favorite things about Kelsey is how she loves to stretch. She doesn't like to be swaddled, just lay flat with her legs straight out. It is especially cute how her legs just hang in the air. I am convinced that she had her legs straight most of the time she was in the womb now that I have seen how she likes to relax. We sure love this little girl!!


2 comments:

Ashlee said...

She is adorable...she reminds me so much of cute little Cassidy! I'm glad I got to meet her!

Kenny said...

I thought I'd offer my belated congratulations. She looks like a keeper! You have a beautiful gaggle of goslings.