Ensign-isms

An ensignism is a story about Taylor, Alisa, Cassidy, Mckay, and Kelsey Ensign. These stories may be elaborate or mundane, but with the combined personalities of our little family, they are sure to be entertaining.

26 October 2009

October 12- Cassidy's Birthday

Cassidy waited and waited for her birthday. To her, this was the biggest day of her life. She was so excited she woke up twice in the night and then was up for the day by 7 am. Mom thought she would sleep in a little bit, so I had not decorated the day before. The first thing Cassidy did was look in the kitchen to see if it was decorated. I decorated as fast as she could after that!!! After a brief morning celebration Dad left for work. Cassidy, Mckay and I walked to the library to get Cassidy her very first library card. Then I had to head off to work for a quick meeting. Michelle, my sister-in-law, came over to watch the kids while I work. I told her to try and give both the kids a nap. While Cassidy was laying in bed, Michelle heard her say,
"This is the worst birthday ever...I have to take a nap."
Needless to say, Michelle let her get out of bed.
Morning Hugs!!!

After I got back from work I took Cassidy to get her hair done up for her party. I never knew there was such a thing as glitter hairspray.
Cassidy loved it and glitter is still stuck in her hair today.
We went to Bouncin Off the Walls for her party. So many people that love Cassidy came and made it the perfect party for her.
Thank you to all those that made the time in their busy schedules for Cassidy.
The Braggs
Cassidy and Pa Pa Eric
Brianna and Mason. Two of her 14 cousins.
Uncle Hunter performing a dare devil trick.
Cassidy and the "Burger"
Cassidy and Annie
Camille, the Aunt that always plays Barbies and Makeup Thank you for all the wonderful gifts. Cassidy loves everyone of them!
This was the best birthday ever!!!

1 comment:

maryirene said...

you guys are so much fun! i love how much you do together as a family. what neat parents you are.
happy birthday cassidy!