Ensign-isms

An ensignism is a story about Taylor, Alisa, Cassidy, Mckay, and Kelsey Ensign. These stories may be elaborate or mundane, but with the combined personalities of our little family, they are sure to be entertaining.

21 October 2009

Wins-consin, October 8-10th

I have a sister that lives is Wawatosa, Wisconsin. Cassidy thinks she lives in Wins-consin. At the beginning of the month we had a sister/parent reunion at Ashlee's house. We spent a day as tourist in Chicago and a day in Ashlee's home town just outside of Milwaukee. It was a blast! Thanks to Taylor and Michelle for keeping the kids while I was gone, and to Mom and Dad who made this whole trip all possible.
This is me at the beach. I had never seen Lake Michigan before. It was fun to visit, but I am glad that I don't get the winter chill from that lake.
I love the sound of leaves crunching under my feet.
This is my kind of beach. Felt like a canyon and a beach all in one. It was really cold, the ten minute visit was all I needed.

We went to "So you think you can Dance?" in Milwaukee. It was a great show. Made me miss my dancing days. I just may have to purchase the "So you think you can Dance Exercise DVD" now. Get me back into shape, like my dancing days.

Mckay loves garage trucks. When we saw this yellow truck I had to snap a quick photo. We only get to see green and blue garbage trucks here in Utah.

Mums grow everywhere in Chicago. The busy streets are lined with beautiful arrangements, and they never need sprinklers. Wow, how would that be? The flowers at the Chicago temple were just beautiful too.

I love water fountains, especially if my kids aren't around to climb or fall into. I loved this one, I love the circular effect.
The Chicago temple and our rental suburban. Driving all around in a suburban with my sisters brought back so many memories. We must have matured some since the Weaver suburban days; we all willingly took turns in the backseat/middle, no more fighting over where we would sit.

No comments: