Ensign-isms

An ensignism is a story about Taylor, Alisa, Cassidy, Mckay, and Kelsey Ensign. These stories may be elaborate or mundane, but with the combined personalities of our little family, they are sure to be entertaining.

09 October 2008

Rio Tinto Stadium

Lisi and I attended Real Salt Lake's Stadium Opener at the new Rio Tinto Soccer Stadium in Sandy. The new Stadium in incredible. The grass surface was so perfect that it looked like carpet. Everything about the new stadium was fun and exciting. Sadly the game ended in a tie, but we still had a really good time. I underestimated how cold it would be, and Lisi ended up buying me a blanket so I wouldn't freeze. It will be great to finally have a home for the team.


We had a sold-out crowd of 20,008.

1 comment:

Angie said...

I saw some of the game on ESPN 2. I looked for you, but couldn't pick you out in the crowd:(