Ensign-isms

An ensignism is a story about Taylor, Alisa, Cassidy, Mckay, and Kelsey Ensign. These stories may be elaborate or mundane, but with the combined personalities of our little family, they are sure to be entertaining.

13 April 2010

Glow in the dark stars

I loved having glow in the dark stars on my wall when I was young. My mom never really liked it, but she put up with it. Thanks Mom for always being patient with me.
Tonight my kids put glow in the dark stars on their wall with their dad.
Cassidy putting stars on her ceiling and wall. When Taylor asked if she had put any on the ceiling yet she said, "Sometimes I roll to the side, so I need the stars on my wall."
Mckay putting the little star on his wall. It may not glow too much because it doesn't get much light under the bottom bunk, but he was excited to put them on. He was even more excited to turn the lights off when the time came.
Dad helping Mckay get the little stars off the paper.
Twinkle, Twinkle Little Stars...

2 comments:

Giggles said...

I had glow in the dark stars all over my apartment in Orem - bedroom, living room kitchen. Loved them! I need to put them up again.

{tanner. michelle. owen} said...

I totally had glowing stars growing up! Kinda funny.... Tanner and I had stars in our first apt left over from the last tenants:) So fun! Every kid needs to have them! Love you guys!