Ensign-isms

An ensignism is a story about Taylor, Alisa, Cassidy, Mckay, and Kelsey Ensign. These stories may be elaborate or mundane, but with the combined personalities of our little family, they are sure to be entertaining.

13 September 2011

Kelsey has Arrived

Kelsey arrived today a little before 6 pm.

I'll create an additional post later, but wanted to announce her arrival.

9 pounds 3 ounces 21 inches long

Getting Checked out and cleaned up.



Mom and Baby are doing Great. Thanks to all the well-wishers.

8 comments:

nettiegirl1 said...

I love seeing our new Kelsey. So incredible. Lisi you look great. I love you.

Sally said...

so sweet! she's a good sized baby! hope your recovery goes well. can't wait to see more of the little cutie.

Momma said...

Wow... You are amazing!! I can't believe how big she is. I hope you are doing well. Can't wait to meet her.

allison said...

How wonderful! so happy for you both. I bet Cassidy is over the moon. xoxo

Ashlee said...

Wow! You look fantastic Lisi! Beautiful baby...I'm so glad she is here and you are both well. Can't wait to see you both!

the mortensen's said...

that is a big baby! Good work! Love the name and can't wait to see more pictures. Congrats from the Mortensens!!!

maryirene said...

she's darling! enjoy it. i've loved having a baby with my first 2 kids being a little bit older. it's so nice to have them help, to see them understand it and love the baby sooo much. i hope to meet her next summer!

maryirene said...

congrats!!!!