Ensign-isms

An ensignism is a story about Taylor, Alisa, Cassidy, Mckay, and Kelsey Ensign. These stories may be elaborate or mundane, but with the combined personalities of our little family, they are sure to be entertaining.

03 November 2008

Catching Trout at Tibble Fork

Tibble Fork reservoir is located up American Fork Canyon. The reservoir was created in 1966 by an earth-fill dam. The water is used primarily for irrigation, however the site is used for a variety of recreation including fishing.

Cassidy had been asking me to take her fishing for some time, so after discovering this reservoir on a Sunday afternoon drive, I went to the store and purchased her a small fishing pole set. I bought some worms and as a family we went fishing. Well, I must have got my money's worth from her small set, because it didn't take long for me to hook a rainbow trout on the other end. I yelled to Cassidy that she had caught one and watched as she excitedly reeled in "her" first fish. We caught two fish that day, and have enjoyed listening to Cassidy re-tell her great Fish catching story to everyone she sees.

No comments: