Ensign-isms

An ensignism is a story about Taylor, Alisa, Cassidy, Mckay, and Kelsey Ensign. These stories may be elaborate or mundane, but with the combined personalities of our little family, they are sure to be entertaining.

13 November 2008

Disney On Ice

Anyone with a princess of their own at home understands when Disney on Ice comes to town, you'd make 'dreams come true' with some tickets. Fortunately for me, I got on a pre-sale event and got some decent seats for a decent price. Cassidy and Mckay were wide-eyed as we entered the arena and were excited for the show to start. We ended up with some Toy Story wands that were more expensive than the tickets!- (still unsure how they pulled that one off...oh wait, yes I do, I am a pushover).

Cassidy seemed to know every character and every song. Cassidy and I have an agreement that if we are in a loud place and she wants to talk to me, she has to 'talk to my ear.' Last night my ear was flooded with comments like "They are all wearing green." "Minnie has a yellow dress." "When are we going to see Daisy?" "I need a drink."

Mckay on the other hand was memorized from the get-go. For nearly the first half-hour he sat expressionless and still, gazing at the performers as they danced/skated to the music. After awhile he too was ready for a drink.

Overall it was a really fun experience to see the happiness on their faces as they laughed and cheered at the characters they love, and sang along to the songs they know so well.

3 comments:

Angie said...

Sounds like fun. I wonder if Caden would ever sit mesmerized by anything...

maryirene said...

what a fun thing!! i know my kids would have loved it! you guys are so fun!

allison said...

so happy your family is part of the blog world!! i love disney on ice. kinda still my dream...haha