Ensign-isms

An ensignism is a story about Taylor, Alisa, Cassidy, Mckay, and Kelsey Ensign. These stories may be elaborate or mundane, but with the combined personalities of our little family, they are sure to be entertaining.

13 March 2009

Disney on Ice........again.




Well, Disney on Ice rolled into town again, and once again I was a sucker for the disounted pre-sale offer. At least this time I had our camera. Cassidy continues to remember details about all of the previous Ice Shows we have attended, and is quite good at giving you the highlights of each show. Mckay tried to hide at my feet when Captain Hook got close to us, but luckily Peter Pan came to the rescue.

2 comments:

{tanner. michelle. owen} said...

I love it! I'm so glad you guys have a blog! And I'm sure that Cassidy was still just as excited for this show than all the others she's been to. She's definately the little princess.:) I love reading all your little stories, and the fact that you are both great writers helps too. Loves!

Michelle

Sally said...

admit it taylor! you love watching princesses skating around...