Ensign-isms

An ensignism is a story about Taylor, Alisa, Cassidy, Mckay, and Kelsey Ensign. These stories may be elaborate or mundane, but with the combined personalities of our little family, they are sure to be entertaining.

30 May 2009

Cassidy's First Dance Recital

Sweet and Savy Dance Studios
presents
"True to your Heart"



"Hey You" and "I am a dinosaur"

"Nobody Does it Better" and "I want to be a Dancer"

Cassidy did a wonderful job onstage. We want to thank all of the family that attended and cheered her on, and all of those that wished they could have been there. I am sure she will be happy to repeat any dance upon request...or without a request.

Cassidy is located in the middle.

4 comments:

Ashlee said...

Oh my Gosh! What I would give to have been able to go to this! That is so cute. Seriously...a little Lisi in the making. Wow! That is so fun. I can't wait to see you! (Thanks for the text!)

Ashlee said...

P.S. I have to add...I LOVE the Polka Dot Skirts!

Aaron and Kaime said...

she is so darling. She has gotten so big since i last saw her.

Katie James said...

Hey there Ensign Family! Good to hear from you. I can't believe how big "baby" cassidy is! Your kids are darling.