Ensign-isms

An ensignism is a story about Taylor, Alisa, Cassidy, Mckay, and Kelsey Ensign. These stories may be elaborate or mundane, but with the combined personalities of our little family, they are sure to be entertaining.

02 May 2009

Keeping Busy While Mom is Away

Alisa is away at a Sign Language Educational Weekend. The kids have certainly been missing their mom, so we have been doing a few activities to keep us busy. She sent us a message that she may have access to the internet where she is, so we thought we would send her a little message. We love and miss you Mom.

New Additions to the Family

We made playdough. I know what you are thinking, "Taylor MADE playdough?" Yes I did. I can also make mac and cheese, and, well, I guess that is about it.




We Love you MOM!!!

2 comments:

Alisa Ensign said...

I miss you guys. You look bigger and I have only been gone a few days.
Cassidy and Mckay, you are the best. I love you. Taylor, what a great dad. I never knew you could make playdough. Why isn't one of the fish named cookie?
Love you all. I will see you tomorrow. Love, Mom

Ashlee said...

Why is one of the fish names Belly Button? ;) I am glad you had fun! I love their little voices!