Ensign-isms

An ensignism is a story about Taylor, Alisa, Cassidy, Mckay, and Kelsey Ensign. These stories may be elaborate or mundane, but with the combined personalities of our little family, they are sure to be entertaining.

26 September 2009

Mckay's Art Work

Cassidy loves to color and color. Every once in a while, Mckay will join in. Last week I was cleaning out a bin in the basement and Mckay found a permanent marker and snuck upstairs. He was very proud of his drawing. :)
I quickly grabbed the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. I knew I could depend on it.
The first week we were in the house Cassidy made a master piece on the wall with Sharpie and it instantly came off.
Who knew, the cheap kind of permanent marker doesn't come off with
Mr. Clean Magic Eraser.
I guess it is good we have left over paint in the garage or we would have a permanent reminder of Mckay on our newly painted walls.

2 comments: