Ensign-isms

An ensignism is a story about Taylor, Alisa, Cassidy, Mckay, and Kelsey Ensign. These stories may be elaborate or mundane, but with the combined personalities of our little family, they are sure to be entertaining.

21 June 2010

Father

As a mother of two beautiful, happy children I see how key the role of a Father is in a child's life. I feel truly blessed for my children to have such a fun, creative, daring, spontaneous father. When Dad is around, life is never boring.
The best time of the day is when Dad comes home! All day, every day, "Mom, when will Dad be here!" I would get a complex if I didn't know that they do love me too.
Taylor loves and protects our children. He chases them, tickles them, launches them into the air, plays hide and seek, golfs, swims, colors, makes forts and tents and cuddles with them.......
My kids are happy, healthy and confident because Daddy loves them and they know that they are special to him.
Thank you Taylor for being a great father. Thanks for loving our two little ones.





No comments: