Ensign-isms

An ensignism is a story about Taylor, Alisa, Cassidy, Mckay, and Kelsey Ensign. These stories may be elaborate or mundane, but with the combined personalities of our little family, they are sure to be entertaining.

24 April 2009

Weekend Trip to St. George













Alisa was in charge of an American Sign Language Interpreter Workshop down in St. George last weekend. We decided to go along and make it a little family vacation. We had a fun time swimming, playing at the park, and even making time for a little mini-golf. Most of all we enjoyed the warm weather.

2 comments:

Sally said...

looks like a really fun weekend! and your kids are so cute!

Ashlee said...

I am so glad you guys had the chance to go on a vacation together. Last weekend I worked in Illinois til about 1am Friday night/Saturday morning...then again starting at 7am Saturday morning. It was about 2 hours from my house...so instead of getting home and turning around to drive back they put me in a hotel. I had fun with myself...but it would have been much better with my husband! I am so glad you all got to go! Love you!