Ensign-isms

An ensignism is a story about Taylor, Alisa, Cassidy, Mckay, and Kelsey Ensign. These stories may be elaborate or mundane, but with the combined personalities of our little family, they are sure to be entertaining.

10 April 2009

Winner of the Brian Regan Art Contest!

Brian Regan is my favorite comedian.

Alisa and I have seen him perform three times, and for our Anniversary in a couple of weeks, we are going to catch his show again. Several weeks ago I found an Art Contest on his website. The only rule is your submission has to incorporate something from Brian Regan's comedy.
My favorite bit that Regan does involves Art. (I added the clip on my http://www.bardenpembleton.blogspot.com/ blog) Part of that bit involves him trying to disguise the fact that he doesn't really know anything about art. Those around him ask specific questions about certain artists, and his answers reveal his lack of knowledge.

So I chose to submit a piece, and although I am not an artist, my little sketch was selected as a winner. Before I get too excited, I would guess they accept all submissions as winners, but it is still fun to see it up on his website.

I have attached my submission below, but if you want to check it out with a blue ribbon attached you can go to: http://www.brianregan.com/. Then click "News." The first item is Art Contest Winners. My entry is the top left entry "Taylor E." Enjoy.

4 comments:

Aaron and Kaime said...

well congrats on being a winner. i also like the kids in the bathroom video.

Ashlee said...

That is so Awesome! That is my favorite art piece as well! ;) Congrats on the Blue Ribbon!

Ashlee said...

And I noticed...your entry was at the very top...which normally represents 1st Place. Sweet!

Karie said...

I love it. Well done. "I love art."