Ensign-isms

An ensignism is a story about Taylor, Alisa, Cassidy, Mckay, and Kelsey Ensign. These stories may be elaborate or mundane, but with the combined personalities of our little family, they are sure to be entertaining.

11 August 2009

Bunk Beds









It was finally time to upgrade to Bunk Beds. Thankfully Ikea made it financially possible. Sadly, they are such a fun "toy" now that it is even harder to get them to go to sleep. AAHH!


"Mom, Dad, come see how my room looks from down here."
"Mom, Dad, come see how my room looks from up here."
"Dad, climb up here again."
"Mom, come lay down by me."
"Dad, watch me swing."
"Mom, watch me climb up all by myself."
"Mom" "Dad" "Mom" "Dad"
.............maybe it was too soon.

2 comments:

Jason said...

Man! You weren't kidding about Mckay being Taylor's son. He has the same crazy look in his eyes. :)

Taylor Ensign said...

Hey, I resemble that remark.