Ensign-isms

An ensignism is a story about Taylor, Alisa, Cassidy, Mckay, and Kelsey Ensign. These stories may be elaborate or mundane, but with the combined personalities of our little family, they are sure to be entertaining.

19 August 2011

Pass of all Passes

For Christmas we got Utah County Pass of all Passes. We have enjoyed Trafalga, Flash Basketball games, Orem Owlz games, and now Seven Peaks Water Park. Summer is coming to an end and we were anxious to get out and have some big kid fun before school starts and the baby is here. The kids loved the wave pool, and all the slides. Taylor was fantastic to help the kids so much, since I was limited in what I could do being pregnant. I am so grateful for all of his help and support. I just smile when I see him playing with our kids.




The kids loved to ride in their own tubes. At the end of the day we discovered the slides they could do all by themselves, even wait in line.


1 comment:

Lynette said...

I just love to see the kids, their cute faces, and big smiles. How I miss them. Love you lots.