Ensign-isms

An ensignism is a story about Taylor, Alisa, Cassidy, Mckay, and Kelsey Ensign. These stories may be elaborate or mundane, but with the combined personalities of our little family, they are sure to be entertaining.

11 December 2011

Blessing Day



December 11, 2011


Blessing Day


Today I am a proud Mama. We blessed Kelsey at church today. She looked beautiful and never even cried; even with 11 men standing around her. She was blessed to be an adventurous spirit, and to have much patience and love for those around her. Thank you to all the family members that traveled to be to our meeting at 9 am. For the family that wanted to be there, but could not, your spirit and love was felt. Thank you all for your love and support!


Kelsey is a little angel that has come to our family. She is such a happy, calm, peaceful baby. She absolutely adores people. If you make eye contact with her you are most likely going to get a smile from her that will melt your heart. I treasure the moments I get as her earthly mother. I love to snuggle with her. I love holding her and talking with her. It has been so fun having another baby in our home. She brought a piece of heaven with her to share with our family. I am grateful for my bright, smiley, blue eyed baby girl. She is a ray of sunshine and makes all those around her happy. I love you Kelsey girl!








5 comments:

maryirene said...

she is so absolutely gorgeous!!!!!! so glad you are happy. isnt' it great having your other two kids older too! i love it!

Ashlee said...

She is absolutely gorgeous. I love her and can't wait to see her again!

Joy and Ted said...

She is absolutely adorable. Oh her smile melts my heart...I can't imagine what it would be like in real life. :) Thanks for all your updates. We love you guys.

Lynette said...

I love you all so much.

kim said...

She is so darn cute! What a beautiful smile! I enjoy the updates on your oh-so-cute family!
~cousin Kim