Ensign-isms

An ensignism is a story about Taylor, Alisa, Cassidy, Mckay, and Kelsey Ensign. These stories may be elaborate or mundane, but with the combined personalities of our little family, they are sure to be entertaining.

18 February 2010

Busted

Disney Channel's Phineas and Ferb is the most watched children's show in our house. The story line is basically the same every time. The character, Candace, is always trying to "bust" her brothers for inventing and building incredible things. Every time Candace is about to bust her brothers, the inventions disappear.
The other day I was getting ready to go to work and Mckay saw a candy on Taylor's night stand. "Mckay, that is for Dad. I know you like that. If you want some you will have to ask Dad to share tonight."
"Ok, Mom"
When I got home from work Cassidy showed me some pictures she took while I was gone.
Candace may not be able to bust herbrothers, but Cassidy can.



When I asked Mckay if he ate Dad's candy, he just looked at me. I reminded him, "You get in more trouble for lying than for making wrong choices," then I showed him the picture.
He then readily agreed that he ate it and to apologize to Dad when he got home.

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

That is hilarious! Nice try McKay! Way to catch him Cassidy! I love it!