Ensign-isms

An ensignism is a story about Taylor, Alisa, Cassidy, Mckay, and Kelsey Ensign. These stories may be elaborate or mundane, but with the combined personalities of our little family, they are sure to be entertaining.

18 February 2010

Happy Valentines Day!

+
+

=
A Really Fun Valentines Day.
Thank you Alisa for being My Valentine!
(Yes, We painted each other's portrait, and Yes,
they look like they were done by fourth graders.)
Our Valentines Day evening didn't go quite as smoothly as the day. We put the kids in the bath, where they decided it would be really fun to splash water all over the bathroom floor.Alisa went down to the kitchen where she found water all over the kitchen floor....
It didn't take long to discover that the water from the kid's "splash-time" had traveled through the floor and was leaking through one of our kitchen can lights. The joys of parenthood!
Happy Valentines Day!

2 comments:

Ashlee said...

I think your drawings are awesome! Seriously! I am terrible at drawing, so I am very impressed! I am glad you had a fun time together. Did you actually see Valentine's Day...or just use that as a picture?

the mortensen's said...

I loved that movie and we all know how much I love goodwood! Did you have the nachos? tell me you had the nachos.
p.s. loved the portraits!