Ensign-isms

An ensignism is a story about Taylor, Alisa, Cassidy, Mckay, and Kelsey Ensign. These stories may be elaborate or mundane, but with the combined personalities of our little family, they are sure to be entertaining.

20 February 2010

My two cents

Valentine's Day was great. I love that there is a Holiday just to celebrate that we love people. The Tuesday before Valentine's Day I was reminding Cassidy that it would be Sunday and explaining to Mckay what it was. I told them we would make Valentine's for our cousins and cards for other people that we love. I then went upstairs to shower and get ready for the day. When I came down to check on the kids Cassidy had gotten crayons and paper and both kids had made cards for Taylor, with no prompting or help from me. Cassidy folded the papers into a book and even helped Mckay write an M on the front so Dad would know it was from Mckay. For the next 5 days, Mckay took the card in the car, the grocery store, and any place that he could. He was proud of his work, and very excited to give Dad his card.
Cassidy helped with the inside of Mckay's card.
I love spending every day with Taylor, not just Valentine's day.
I love my kids. They are thoughtful and caring. They made Valentine's day extra special.

1 comment:

the mortensen's said...

On the website is a link to "find a teacher near you"