Ensign-isms

An ensignism is a story about Taylor, Alisa, Cassidy, Mckay, and Kelsey Ensign. These stories may be elaborate or mundane, but with the combined personalities of our little family, they are sure to be entertaining.

06 February 2010

Dinner and a Comedy Show

When I was growing up, my father would take me downtown to Lamb's Grill and Cafe. It is said that Lamb's is the oldest restaurant in Utah, and was opened in 1919. It was always a treat to go downtown with my Dad to Lamb's. Alisa and I recently had a fun date night that started with a Lamb Shank and Lamb's Grill and Cafe. The lamb was very tender and very delicious. If you've never been to Lamb's, then you really ought to make sure you stop in next time you are on Main Street in Salt Lake City. After dinner, we rushed over to Abravanell Hall for the comedy act, "The Colin and Brad Show," aka Colin Mochrie and Brad Sherwood from Whose Line is it anyway. Having seen them before we were excited to see them again and made sure we bought our tickets early so we would have good seats. Sadly, because we were sitting so close, the lighting made our pictures turn out less than ideal. The self-taken photograph after the funny show. Thank you Alisa for being such a fun date!

2 comments:

Karie said...

My dad took me to Lamb's, too!
I'm glad you guys had a fun date!

maryirene said...

i love that you guys go on dates. so many parents i know don't go on dates! you just gotta. it keeps the marriage alive.