Ensign-isms

An ensignism is a story about Taylor, Alisa, Cassidy, Mckay, and Kelsey Ensign. These stories may be elaborate or mundane, but with the combined personalities of our little family, they are sure to be entertaining.

26 January 2010

Christmas Dinners

Every year after Christmas my parents, my sisters and our spouses have a childless dinner at The Roof in downtown Salt Lake. The discussion at the table generally consists of the people we feel blessed to have in our lives. After a great meal, the couples always get their photos taken with the Salt Lake Temple in the background. This year was especially fun because we got to eat in the Library Room. (This is a private room with a large round table so we can all see and talk to each other.)
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Dinner with the Weavers
On December 15th we had the first annual "Ensign married-sibling Christmas Dinner." We all met up at Tepanyaki in Lehi. Taft & Amy, Tanner & Michelle, and Grant & Jill all had to battle a terrible snow storm to get there. Luckily, Taylor and I joined up with Mckay and Molly for our quick 5 minute drive.
I had a goal to take a picture of all the couples...
I failed miserably.
I ended up with two photos of Grant & Jill and no other photos.
Not even a picture with Taylor and me.

It is a great photo of Grant and Jill though!

No comments: