Ensign-isms

An ensignism is a story about Taylor, Alisa, Cassidy, Mckay, and Kelsey Ensign. These stories may be elaborate or mundane, but with the combined personalities of our little family, they are sure to be entertaining.

06 January 2010

I Love Dad!

Four years ago I was at work and saw a great gift idea, so I stole the idea. A Deaf co-worker had pictures on his wall of his daughter signing, "I love Dad." I decided that I would give Taylor the same thing for Christmas, and now it has just become tradition. This year we painted our house, and put some of our pictures in the basement, then Cassidy flooded it, and the pictures from the past years, as well as the frame were ruined. So I thought I would try and mix it up and put both of my kids in the same photo. I shot the pictures below and then could not find a new frame with four openings for a 4x6 photo. I ended up purchasing a square frame with 12 4x6 photos and adding pictures of the kids signing individually. I thought I would put one picture of them together, however all the individual pictures were vertical and the duo was horizontal. The two of them together didn't make the cut for the Christmas gift this year. I think that they are still cute enough to go some where, so here they are....

No comments: